WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



woensdag 22 december 2010

Lovely mice


Hallo allemaal.
Ik had zo'n plezier in het tekenen van de muisjes, en aan jullie reacties te zien vonden jullie ze ook erg leuk dus kon ik het niet laten om er nog een paar te tekenen ;-) Veel plezier ermee.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

**************************
Hi everybody.
I had so much fun last time drawing the little mice, and looking at all you comments it seems you liked them too, so i couldn't resist in drawing a few more ;-) Enjoy them.
Greetings Sliekje and cats

31 opmerkingen:

Gerrie zei

wat een lieverdje weer angelique! hartstikke bedankt dat je ze altijd met ons wil delen, super!!
ik wil je alvast heel gezellige feestdagen toewensen en een gelukkig en gezond 2011.
ik hoop dat we ook volgend jaar van je prachtige digi's mogen genieten.
groetjes, gerrie

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) zei

Thank you so much - they are a really cute - have a lovely christmas xx

Saskia zei

Prachtig, dank je wel!!!!!!

Ik wens je graag gezellige eindejaarsdagen!!

Lieve groetjes, Saskia :)

angelique (anlou) zei

oh wauw meis
wat zijn ze super schattig
dank je wel weer
ik wil je even fijne kerstdagen wensen en een gelukkig en creatief nieuwjaar
liefs angelique

Toni zei

Love these little mice. I appreciate the great free dijis that you so kindly give away. I hope you get your Christmas shopping finished and that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Anoniem zei

Cute, cute, ccute! thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Michelle Quinno zei

Thank you for this sweet image!!

Deloris zei

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Foxycrafts zei

Gorgeous mice. Thank you so much for sharing.

A very merry Christmas to you and a happy New Year.

Love Joan xx

Rhonda Miller zei

Thank you, I love it.

CreaLautje zei

wat gaaf zeg!!!

Anoniem zei

great thank you

ileana zei

These are so cute!! you are so very creative! thank you for sharing it with all of us, hugs!

Jolanda Cuper zei

Bedankt voor de ontzettend leuke en lieve muisjes! Voor jou liefdevolle kerstdagen!
Groetjes Jolanda.

Judy zei

Adorable mice. Thank you so much for sharing this delightful image.

Kim B zei

so cute, thanks for sharing :)

Kelley zei

I hate mice, but these are too cute to pass up! Thank you for sharing them.

Mickie zei

I love little meeces!! This are just too cute. Thanks.

Barbara zei

These mice are adorable, thank you.

Saskia Pullen zei

Super! Ze zijn schattig je muisjes!
Ik kan ze mooi gebruiken voor de 2e
Challenge (van Februari 2011), thema is toevallige liefde/love.

Great They are CUTE your little mouses. I can use them vor my 2nd challenge (from February 2011) the theme would be Love!

Saskia

Shelly zei

These little mice are so sweet! Thank you very much.

Anoniem zei

Ik heb al een aantal mooie plaatjes bij je weggehaald, steeds verbaas ik me weer om de orginaliteit. Dank je wel. Ook voor jou hele mooie dagen en een heel goed 2011.

Jannie

Seongsook Duncan zei

Lovely image. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!

jg zei

I love it! Thank you!

marilyn zei

thanks for sharing your cute little love mice.

Sue zei

oh my your drawings are delightful and so so cute,thank you so much:)

sue
xx

~Olga zei

Thank you for the nice image! I'm now one of your nnewest followers. OXOX ~Olga

Jen zei

thank you for this sweet image it was perfect for a challenge I had to do and my link is here if you would like to look http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/01/cd-sunday-challenge-love-is-in-air.html I have added your link to my blog.
Thank you again Jen x

pcm zei

This is ADORABLE!!!! thanks for sharing!

Esme zei

Such a sweet image!

Thanks
Esme x

Anoniem zei

thank you ever so much
i just love these little guys!!